Secret Recipe Branding Package
A collaborative deep dive for established businesses, tailored to your taste.
Your business is already making an impact, now you’re thinking bigger.
In my brand identity and strategy process, we collaborate over 6-8 weeks to come up with creative solutions, a custom strategy, design collateral and a magnetic brand identity so you can stand out in a world of same-sameness.
Branding and logo design, tailored to you.
A great brand is like a secret recipe, it has all the strategy and style guidelines you need to wow your audience.
We create every part of your branding from logo design, digital and print touchpoints, and marketing assets professionally with research and creativity.
The brand strategy will be an invaluable guide to hand to anyone working on your business, whether copywriters, photographers, marketing agency or web designer. It ensures everyone is working toward the same goal, in the same way, so your audience won’t know the difference (except that everything is somehow speaking their language!).
The main prerequisite with this strategic package? You’re ready to dig deep and think big!
Imagine if you could…
Put your brand out into the world with creativity, clarity and consistency.
Grow your visibility and reveneue, increase your impact and stand out in a world of same-sameness.
Become a local leader in your industry and help others.
Strategy & research
- 2 hour Zoom or in-person strategy session to dive deep into your business, who your customers are and what they need from you
- Competitor research and written analysis so we can understand exactly where you sit in relation to your industry
- Customer survey, analysis of survey, social media, and customer lifecycle
- Brand story summary, mission statement, values statement, USP, elevator pitch
- Language to include/exclude in communications
- Comprehensive Brand Book 40+ pages
- Files delivered in multiple file formats, with and without backgrounds to suit all applications – pdf, jpeg, png, illustrator, eps, svg
- Brand Foundation Workbook for you to complete before we meet
- 2 logo concepts presented with recorded video walkthrough
- Logo variations and icons
- Colour palette + typefaces
- Photography style recommendations
- 6 x Social media templates
- 6 x Launch graphics for use on social media
- 3 x Rounds of design revisions per item via questionnaire or Zoom (your choice)
- Optional extras like business card design, email signature etc can be added at additional cost.
Investment: $4976 incl GST
34% deposit, then 2 payments of 33%.
“Candice is a creative goddess. Her energy is inspiring and working with her felt like catching up with my girlfriends. She is super easy to connect with and I would happily recommend Design Salad Studios to anyone looking for graphic design.”
This branding and logo design package is for:
Established businesses that want to transform their business into a recognised brand.
Businesses that are ready to toss trendy design like a salad and take ownership of what makes them, them.
Founders that understand a brand runs deeper than pretty logos and colours, it’s a journey through strategy, intention and psychographics.
Small to medium businesses that understand consistency and clarity is vital to their brand image, and they plan to use their Brand Book as a framework for all employees.
“My approach always begins with the lost art of hand-drawn sketches. Then, these can be digitised or used as inspiration. I find it’s the best way to create never-seen-before visual identities.”
Candice McGaw, Design Salad
Questions and answers.
We already work with sub-contractors, can you collaborate with our existing team?
Yes! I’m a one-woman show for the most part, but I’m familiar with collaborating with teams and other creatives.
We also need copywriting and photography, can you help?
Yes. I regularly collaborate with talented copywriters and photographers and would love to give you a referral.
Do you offer payment plans?
Absolutely. I understand this can be a large investment (that will return in spades, I might add). A 34% deposit is required to book, then the remainder can be broken into 2 – 4 payments depending on what suits you.
How do you manage the project?
I’ll share a project workflow on Clickup so you can see each stage, the deadlines and when you need to complete feedback by. All invoices, forms and contracts can be viewed and downloaded from your Client Portal.
I’m on a limited budget, do you have a smaller option?
Yes! My brand strategy and design is perfect for established or growing businesses who are ready to step up and think bigger. If you’re a smaller business, just starting out or on a limited budget, then my Bite-Sized Branding package is the package for you.